Yesterday, I did a live four-hour broadcast with CPA turned information marketing superstar, Michael Rozbruch.
We were selling a product that helped other CPA’s profit from the tax resolution business. When the dust settled, sales were $340,000. Not bad for a half a day’s work.
Here are the major elements that went into this homerun of a success:
- A pitch perfect pitch. As you probably guessed, Michael is a serious student of Psychic Sales and used my one to many sales template perfectly. Beyond that, he worked hard and rehearsed his presentation until he could deliver it flawlessly.
- Michael is the real deal and built a 23 million dollar a year tax resolution practice before becoming an infomarketer. He has street cred and massive proof that he knows what he’s talking about. Many folks who try sell info-products are pretenders and prospects can see right through their B.S.
- The format of the broadcast. I structure this in a very specific way to maximize sales. In the future, I’ll dive into this for you.
- Affiliate support. Because he’s the real deal, he got support from other people in his industry who had lists. By the way, he didn’t have a ton of opt-ins but there were highly qualified opt-ins.
- He has a true passion for his product. When he spoke, I wanted to get into the tax resolution business! He clearly knew his stuff and was passionate about teaching others. Passion and sincerity have a whopping 21% closing rate.
Yes, you can make mucho DEEnero, in big chucks, very quickly if you master the art of one to many selling. In July, I will be conducting a new training on this. Stay tuned.
Kick butt, make mucho DEEnero!
Dave “I Love Working With People Who Are The Real Deal” Dee